- Typically, orders ship out within 10 - 15 business days after your payment has been received. Rush orders are accepted on a per project basis and subject to a premium.
Estimates & Invoices
- All prices are given in writing.
- No job will begin until customer has given approval via e-mail or fax, to the written estimate and art proofs.
- The customer is responsible for verifying all aspects of the written estimate, invoice and related paperwork. Born of Water assumes no responsibility for typographic errors contained in these documents once they have been approved. Please verify quantities, colors, styles, sizes, print or embroidery locations, print or embroidery colors and billing and shipping addresses upon receipt.
- All written estimates are good for 30 days unless otherwise noted.
- Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check, money orders, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We require a 50% deposit on all projects, before we move to production.
- Final payment is required upon delivery of local orders.
- Final payment is required on all shipped orders prior to the product leaving our facility.
- Rush orders, are defined as an order that needs to be completed in less than 10 business days.
- Rush orders are accepted on a per project basis and subject to a premium.
Ship date specified as no later than:
- 9 BUSINESS DAYS = 10% premium
- 5 BUSINESS DAYS = 50% premium
- 3 BUSINESS DAYS = 70% premium
- 1 BUSINESS DAY = 100% premium
- Cancellations made before your order has been moved to the production phase are subject to a 25% restocking fee and the deposit may be forfeit. An order cannot be canceled once production has begun.
All prices listed do not include shipping. Expedited shipping is available for a premium based on box weight, destination, and speed of delivery. We are not responsible for delays in shipment due to weather or errors on the shipper’s behalf.
- We accept no responsibility for delays or damages once freight has left our building. This shall include UPS, FED EX, USPS, common carrier or messenger. Born of Water makes no warranty as to any shipper’s ability to deliver on time. Claims must be made against the shipping company.
Artwork & Proofs
- Proof approval is required for all art that Born of Water creates, modifies, or alters in any way. Failure to respond to a proof approval request may delay your job.
- Customers may request proofs of embroidery sew-outs. Proofs are sent in the form of digital photo's. Proof requests for artwork that we have not digitized incur a $15.00 service charge.
- Any changes made to artwork, printed or embroidered samples after the customer has approved the job will result in the customer being billed for all work completed to that point.
- We are not responsible for errors in customer supplied art, including, but not limited to color errors, color separation errors, typo's or any other error in the customer file.
- We are not responsible for typographical errors. All artwork needs to be double checked by the customer before it is submitted for production. No refunds will be issued for typographical errors that are the fault of the customer.
- We are not responsible for any errors that may occur in your browser or on your monitor as we cannot control your display for color or image positioning.
- Color matches are made "as close as possible". All formulas are matched to Pantone Solid Coated colors. If you require an exact color match.
- Blank sample merchandise is available at the unit cost rate in your estimate. For customers requesting decorated samples, also known as pre-production proofs, please contact customer service for the cost. All applicable set-up charges apply.
- Born of Water reserves the right to refuse to print or embroider any artwork that it deems offensive. We do not print the following types of designs: racist or hateful messages, and trademark or copyright infringing artwork.
- If you require specific PMS pantone values for your design, please specify them in writing when you send over your artwork. Exact Pantone matches may incur an additional fee.
- If you receive a garment with an error related to the print, you can return it for a refund or credit. Claims must be made within 72 hours of delivery. No returns on blank shirts.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disaster, weather, strikes or other industrial disturbances, delay in transportation, government action, differences with contractors, accidents, failure or shortages of usual sources of supply or materials.